Montag, 9. Dezember 2013

Beat

And he screamed from the bottom of his lungs:
LET ME IN! LET ME IN!
OK ! 
Really? that was easy. 
from somewhere far down the belly:
Nice Pecks Boy!
Who was that? 
My dad. 
Well he seemed absently close
Yeah whatever, wanna come with me Ill take you around.
Holding her hand around her Universe bieng the dark and cold, turn around, a red deep shower, but the drops went straight threw us, they tickle when my skin absorbs then. 
and with every read drop going through my Body a Scent enters, a sound, a beat, it sings an emotion and an idea. 
"Once you let me down","you are loved"," do we really have to eat all that"
aur hand close together and close into each others. 
Oh my god, thats so awesome. 
where are you taking me. 
I Dunno, somewhere funny. 
i wanna see your elbow
what the fuck you wanna do at my elbow 
There is a scar, i wanna see the inside. 
thats not how that works, i dont let you in for that. i got the scar from a dog who went wild because i got my first period. 
uhhh ehhm ok, ehhm sorry i guess. 
nah I love it. 
I love you, 
Yeah whatever lets watch some trauma, shall we. 
...
here we are, o look thats my brother 
...
...
...
holy shit, for real?
Yeah kinda mean, huh? 
yeah. 
Well what should one do. 
true. 
know what?
what?
let's sleep
sleep
sleep
sleep

And within the heart of her heart, to lovers rested and died and revived with every rush of blood flowing through. With every beat a little Dead. With every beat, a little closer into each other.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen