Freitag, 2. Februar 2018

#DOMAGICK, FEB 1st. Ancestors

In the last breath of the first Day I stumbled into Meditation, unprepared.
I decided to do an ancesters Meditation for about 15 minutes,
Conemplate your Ancestors, about the line of blood and DANN and Trauma and Dreams, that span their Narrative throuout the Family Tree.

I only really knew my mother, so i started with her- It was hard to concentrate and I drifted, so I chilled down for about 5 minutes with an empty mind. After that I concentrated again, saw my Mother, my Uncle, I was feeling nd remembering different Phases of the life I had with them,
I was thinking about my Grandmother, which inhabited an eyre foggy presence.
Suppenty she  dropped sharp into my mind. Her old Face, the Skinn hanging on her Arms.
Sitting on her Bed, in her undergarment.  I saw her profile and could sense her presence, like thick air.

I looked at her directly, she wasn't moving and didnt seem in a hurry to tell me something, she felt frozen.


After that memories kicked in, some of them  I have to investigate,  The rest of the meditation went uneventful, but i can conjure the matriarchs image now, when i want to. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen